*Canadian Secondary School system consists of four years’ full time study.
Secondary School students would receive graduation certificates if they fulfill the following criteria:
- Receive at least 30 credits during secondary school (Course credit: 0.5-1) which include 18 credits on Compulsory courses and 12 credits on optional courses.
- Students need to complete at least 40 hours of community involvement activities during high school.
- The nature of all courses are different. There are high school compulsory courses, optional courses, compulsory university preparation courses, compulsory college preparation courses and university or college preparation courses. The courses students choose will determine whether or not they are eligible to apply for universities or colleges.
- Students need to finish all course activities and fulfill corresponding study time.
- Students need to pass the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test (OSSLT) and receive at least 80% of scores.
- International Students who study abroad less than four years need to obtain an IELTS Score of 6.5 plus to apply for Canadian University Undergraduate Degree study.