Get personalized learning experience with qualified faculty and staffs
Bin (Aimee) Lieu
Principle of Elite High School
- Certified TESOL/TESL/TEFL Teacher
- President of Global Education Press
- Vice-president of Canadian Youth Care Association
- Chair of International Students Alliance of Canada
- Vice-president of Women Entrepreneurs NORTH YORK Ontario, Canada
- Founder and President of Canada E-business Marketing Sources
- Honoured Volunteer, UNICEF Fundraising Canada Youth Funding Association
- MBA, MEd of Leadership, Higher and Adult Education University of Toronto
Dr. Ashleigh Molloy
EHS Principal of Honor
- World-renowned educator in the
- Ontario College of Nurses Council
- Provincial Accessibility Committee -Ontario
- College of Early Childhood Educators
- Council -Kindergarten to Grade 12 Education
Standards Development Committee
- 2018, St. Louise de Marillac Award for Service in Education, from Niagara University
- 2018, Certificate: AdvancEd Engagement Review
- 2018, Nominee: DISES International Leadership Award
- 2017, Sesquicentennial Medal, Senate of Canada
- 2017, United Nations Diversity Advantage Project Certificate
- 2016, Mazerolle Award (OAPCE)
- 2015, Down Syndrome International Certificate for Outstanding Contribution as Panel Moderator/Speaker at the United Nations WDS Conference.
- 2015, Appreciation Award from the Filipino Canadian Parent Association
- 2015, Guatemala FUNDAL Education Service Award
Our talented Staffs
Director Of Teaching And ResearchCredibility: PhD from Western Ontario University; Ryerson Master’s degree: Double Major Teaching subjects: include ESL, English, IELTS. Years in teaching: 16 years
Director Of EnglishCredibility: PhD from West Ontario University; Professor in Calgary University Teaching Subject: literature/ drama Years in Teaching: 7 years
AP/IB Courses InstructorCredentials: Honor’ Bachelor in Science Teaching subjects:Chemistry/ Physics/Math Years in teaching: 7 years
IELTS ExaminerCredentials: IELTS Examiner Professor at Seneca College Teaching subjects: IELTS/English Years in teaching:13 Years
IELTS Full Score TeacherCredentials: Bachelor Degree from University of Toronto IELTS Full Score Teacher Teaching subjects: IELTS/ Japanese Years in teaching: 8 years
Business TeacherCredentials: Master’s Degree From Em Lyon Business School in France; McGill University Scholarship Recipient Teaching subjects: French/ Business Years in teaching: 6 Years
Our dedicated team
Business Management ExecutiveBusiness Administration, Finance, CSC, Commerce & International trade and International Business Law
Our Global Partner
EHS School Policies
Since classes are online at the moment, there are policies and procedures that students must follow. Contents include hardware and software checklists, attendance requirements, rules regarding late and missed assignments, evaluation and exams, etc. Download the document to read it.
Ehs school background
Elite High School - Build The Future of Education
The world is all about to change. We, at Elite High School, understand that education around the world with the ambitions of students and their parents is undergoing a critical transformation. In tune with this shift, we, at EHS, have also been making endless efforts to step up and bring transformation to education to ensure the world-class standards of academic excellence. Our expert faculty, supportive staff, and excellent industry advisors help students achieve that extra mile by providing the great education, which students need to navigate and thrive in this exciting and evolving world.
Certified High School Inspected by the Ministry of Education in Ontario
Dozens of students are accepted by top universities in Canada.
30+ Partnered Universities and Colleges
Top University Pathway Program, guaranteed offers from top universities and colleges
Convenient and Safe Campus
Close to public transportation, libraries, shopping malls and residential areas.
Multi-language and Multi-cultural Environment
With classes consisting of both Local and International Students, we facilitate a diverse learning environment catering to over 10 languages.
City Geographic Location
The City of Toronto is the largest city in Canada. Being Canada’s economic, cultural, industrial mecca and within close proximity to the USA border.
Small Class Size
We offer professional, responsible, and courteous teachers who provide students with a positive, active and meaningful learning environment.
Our faculty members include outstanding Ontario Certified Teachers, IELTS examiners, senior educators and certified ESL teachers.
After-class Tutoring Services
ESL English Courses, Advanced Academic and Research Paper Writing, IELTS Test Preparation Courses, French, Japanese and Korean and Other Language Courses, Volunteer and Community Involvement Activities.
Message from the principal
-Aimee B. Lieu
Why choose Toronto in Canada?
Among 37 universities in Ontario, half of them locate their campuses in the GTA region.
Their standards and quality of education with certificates have been recognized and accepted all over the world.
Why is Everyone here?
Education in Canada gives your children the upper hand.
City Geographic Location
The City of Toronto is the largest in Canada. Being Canada’s economic, cultural, industrial mecca and within proximity to the USA border.